Monday, September 21, 2009

Do you Have a Baby, Toddler or Preschooler?

Join the Publix Baby Club or the Publix Preschool Pals. Each month they send you coupons to use at Publix (these would be "store" coupons and can be stacked with manufacturers coupons) for all types of baby products in the baby club and you get fun things for your preschooler in the Pals program. Just today I got a "Baby You" booklet in the mail for the following items:

$5 off 2 Similac
$3 off 1 box Huggies
$3 off one package Enfamil
$3 off one package Pampers

This was just a special mailing and not the regular monthly sheet of coupons I get.

GIVEAWAY: To the first person who leaves a comment asking for them, I will mail you the $5 Similac coupon OR the $4 Enfamil coupon OR the $3 off Huggies coupon. I will mail ALL THREE to the first people who ask for them. Remember that many stores accept competitor's coupons -- check your store's policies!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always up for a give away! Especially when it means saving money for my baby stuff!
    I want them!

    ReplyDelete