Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Process - Here's How I Do It

I thought as I was perusing the new Publix sale flier today that you all might like to know how I get ready to go to the store.

First, I do not shop at just one store. While this might seem like a lot of work, it's not, really. There are four grocery stores in one area that I can hit in one day/night. I can also run into a store with a list of the few things I want and be out pretty quickly (lunch hour??).

So, today I got the Publix sale paper and went through looking at the BOGOF items. First I see what items are BOGOF that I would use and have a coupon for. Then I figure how much each will be using either one coupon or two to determine how many I'd like to get. Then, if there are items I would like to purchase but don't have a coupon for, I will do an Internet search for Internet printable coupons. Most of the time, you can print the coupon twice per computer. We have two computers, so many times I can get four coupons (if it's something I really want). If I'm just going for these certain items, I'll pull the coupons, put them in an envelope and then still take my binder (just in case) but only will use the ones I have in hand. I can be in and out pretty quickly using this method.

FYI -- BOGOF items for Publix this week. I've marked (c) beside the ones I'm certain have a current coupon. There may be others.

Birds eye Viola! Meal - $4.99/2
Ore-Ida Steam and Mash Potatoes - $3.99/2
Gorton's Fish - listed as surprisingly low price
Publix Style Southern Style Deli Potato Salad - $2.49/2
Dole Fruit, Gel or Parfait Bowls - $2.79/2 (c)
Campbell's Select Harvest Soup - $2.39/2 (c)
Post Honey Bunes of Oats Cereal - $3.89/2 (c)
Joffrey's Coffee and Tea - $9.99/2
Thomas' English Muffins - $2.99/2
Quaker Oats Oatmeal - $2.65/2
Aunt Jemima Syrup - $3.79/2 (c)
Aunt Jemima Pancake and Waffle Mix - $2.59/2 (c)
Kellogg's Eggo Waffles - $2.29/2 (c)
T. Marzetti's Dressing - $3.99/2 (c)
Quaker Cereal (Captn Crunch, Squares, Life) - $4.49/2 (c)
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix - $3.69/2
Ronzoni Pasta - $1.39/2 (c)
Zataran's New Orleans Style Mix - $1.99/2
Powerade Sports Drinks (8 pk or 10 pk) - $6.79/2
Carroll Shelby's Chili Kit - $2.19/2
A1 Steak Sauce - $4.19/2 (c)
Mt Olive Sweet Relish - $2.19/2 (c)
Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil - $11.99/2
LaFamiglia DelGrosso Pasta Sauce - $7.99/2
Orville Redenbacher's Popping Corn - $4.89/2 (c)
Nature's Own Bread - $3.49/2
Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks - $1.79/2
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures (and other Hershey's candies Big Bag)- $5.49/2 (c)
Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies - $3.49/2 (c)
Nabisco Ritz Crackers - $3.79/2 (c)
Smart Balance Spread $2.99/2 (c)
Kozy Shack Pudding - $2.99/2 (c)
Philly Swirl Frozen Treats - $2.99/2
New York Texas Toast - $3.29/2 (c)
GE Extra Soft White light bulbs - $1.99/2
Purina Dog Chow 17.6 - 20 lb bag - $9.99/2 (c)
Purina Tidy Cat Litter - $6.99/2 (c)
Spray n Wash Laundry Stain Remover - $2.99/2 (c)
Right Guard Xtreme deodorant - $3.99/2 (c)

There are some other good deals there this week as well.

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment